Gold Pavilion: Taoist Ways to Peace, Healing and Long Life
He is a scholar of the religious practices of Japan and China , with a particular emphasis on Taoism. He earned the following degrees: B. Clara University , ; M. Saso has translated Japanese and Chinese religious texts and related works and has written several books on Asian religion. His knowledge of Taoism and Buddhism comes from within those communities: he is an initiated Taoist priest of the Zhengyi school as well as an ordained Tendai Buddhist priest.
His first ordination, however, was as a Jesuit. He left the order in the s, and in married Nariko Akimoto, with whom he had two daughters. The marriage was later annulled. Saso requested reinstatement to the Catholic priesthood in and is now connected with the New Life Center in Carmel, California , as a priest in the Diocese of San Jose.
- Gold Pavilion by Michael Saso - Read Online.
- The Mossmans of Baldy Mountain.
- Justice pour la Palestine ! (French Edition)!
- Gold Pavilion: Taoist Ways to Peace, Healing and Long Life - Michael Saso - Google книги?
- Buried Secrets featuring Plan B, an exclusive short story (Ebook)?
- Post navigation.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Toggle navigation Menu. Name of resource. Problem URL.
Blue dragon, white tiger : Taoist rites of passage in SearchWorks catalog
Describe the connection issue. SearchWorks Catalog Stanford Libraries. Blue dragon, white tiger : Taoist rites of passage. Responsibility Michael Saso.
Narrow Results By
Imprint Washington, D. Physical description xii, p.
- SearchWorks Catalog.
- Stanford Libraries.
- See a Problem?.
- Sur l’eau (French Edition)?
- ISBN 13: 9780804830607?
- The Gold Pavilion: Taoist Ways to Peace, Healing, and Long Life!
Series Asian spirituality, Taoist studies series. Online Available online.
Full view. Green Library. S27 Unknown.